Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27 2010 second post

do someone agree that every man is hamsap? well i think that i am a normal man and something really gone wrong in my life.

my gf happens to be having a big illness and now every night i nid to go out drink with frenz until drunk only go home. my parents said that i am escaping from problems but i really dont know what to say. i really know how to face everything which happens around me now.

few days ago, i just like usual go out drink with my frenz and we go to para-para to drink. para-para is a pub where there is many siam poh over there. i really like to go there because there are many sui cha bo over there. everytime go drink also got many girls come automatically come our table and drink with us. i go out drink also when i think about my gf, i also will be sad. dont know why i suddenly feels so drunk and start to hug 1 of the girl who work over there.

well i try to write this in chinese since my first reader want me to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment